Sunday, February 21, 2010

Interview Questions

1. What is your biggest fear or insecurity, and why?

I fear that I may never be able to find emotional support from my parents again. Ever since they began their divorce, I have slowly detached myself from the family. I got out of the house and sought support from friends. I see my parents as two adults that can financially support me, but not ones that can provide guidance or advice. My fear is that I may not be able to build on that emotional component of my relationship with them, since I have not experience that in so long.
I also fear that since I've detached myself emotionally from my parents, that I may do the same to my other friends. I'm afraid that once I get close to others, I might push them away because of fear to emotionally invest and stay committed in the relationship
2. What makes you most happy?
I do a lot for others, so when I get the time to do something for myself, I feel really happy. One of those things would be dancing in the spotlight. I miss performing and the experience of it all.
At KM auditions this year, Diana asked me, "How does it feel to audition?" I told her that I do not remember because everything I do in that moment becomes a blur to me. When I am put in that spot, everything feels natural and automatic. I do not think of the moves. I just move. My thoughts just move my body and I forget to be self conscious in that moment. When all is done, I can leave feeling alive because I know that I have left everything on the dance floor.

1 comment: